Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My First Tutorial


I made this over the course of 3 days. It is a tutorial for the Charizard sprite piece below, or rather this image is just the proof that I made it, it's currently only on sale for Fallen Sword at the moment. But I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I release it for free. Or you could follow my blog and I'll send you a link for you to enjoy ;)

One major issue I had with making this tutorial is that I had saved about 2/3 of the way through, and when I had finished it was about 2 a.m. so when I was closing stuff out I accidentally shut it down without saving that last third of the tutorial. So in reality, it soaked up an extra day to complete.

--Fourbrezio

2 comments:

David said...

Nice blog man following and supporting

Ben Kay said...

need give that a try myself! nice blog mate!