Friday, May 14, 2010

My European Friend

This is just a request from a friend that I finished a few nights ago. I attacked him for his gold via PvP and he won't leave me alone now haha. But I'm not complaining too much, I like making friends wherever I go. However, I'm willing to bet it's some 40-year-old Romanian Pedophile.
Anyway, although he cannot speak english too well he somehow figured out how to order an avi through me in english. Being rather impressed I mustered this little number up for him. Yes, I topazed the hell out of the Background, but thats because it was a picture of a crumbling blue wall. I think I altered that to suit my needs rather well if you ask me.
Fortunately, the client has a bit of a big mouth, no offense. Which means I should get a whole new set of clients to cater to.

--Fourbrezio

No comments: