Monday, May 24, 2010

Charizard


This is the second installment of a project I am calling "The Big Three" which of course consist of the 3 original starter's final evolutions for the pokemon series; Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise. Since you've already seen Charizard and Venusaur, I'm sure you're at the edge of your seat with the final piece, Blasoise, yet to be released. So try your best to hack my PB account so you can see a preview.

This will be my absolute favorite piece of this project. The colors just feel perfect with this sprite. The text was originally just "Charizard" but when I sold it someone actually posted some Japanese for the undertext. I believe it's pronounced "Sei no Takusestu" or something along those lines. Haha I'm only in first year Japanese at my school I have a long way to go before I can read that.

Anyway, If you haven't guessed already I finished the Blastoise one as well. It's a bit more like the Venusaur piece but i attempted to recreate the same C4D effects that Charizard had. Without a doubt I failed miserably. I may end up just scraping and redoing the whole piece, I am just not satisfied with it yet.

--Fourbrezio

No comments: