Monday, May 17, 2010

Landing On Mars

This was a piece I recieved as a gift some time ago. I was merely bidding on Full Rights, but he surprisingly turned over creator's rights as well. As is customary, I edited the piece to suit my liking. This was the first time I ever tried a Photomanipulation technique, and consequently, it's my favorite outcome. Yes, I added the planets and most of the stars you see. There's really not much else to say about this piece so i'll just fill space... dfa sldiht arutharuhgoisadfjg;oaj f;g oasdfo;kgja;skodjfa ;o sdjfoaijuwer;ljkas dhasio dhfgakjsgo;sadkjas;df;lasdjf asdfjasklgjkldfmgdfjhise nmvklearn vo;sdfvk lsdfjvklsd mfg;ksjdfgjklsdfklg sdklfjg;osijdfgo;ijskljfaklwe jfoaisjd foajsdfkjaskjtprk'pfd'f 'kokfgdkj' s df g sdf gs'dfjg; sdk;fjg;klsjdfgl;ksjdf;gjiseriojgtsoierjgosijergoi js er gserj gsoiejrgoisjero;gjise;orijg;sijergiojser g se;ro i gse;or igjs;oie rg o;siejrg ;oisejro;gijso;ijer;oigjs;oije;roijisjk ajwe;k ojsdgjesarngioserjkn mawoeiu awef aw ef aw ef aeiofga rwgoiarjhg;asdg;aoirjgoiajk fajweio asjdf'akmwetij aodjifnawke rntaisdfjawioje rtiojawe f awd

--Fourbrezio

No comments: